The role in our organisation:
As a (Senior) Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant you will work both remote and on-site with Nextview clients. The role is focused on Salesforce customer implementations, specifically aimed at Customer Service and Customer Experience-related projects. You will be advising customers, analyzing client requirements, developing designs, and implementing Salesforce solutions including Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Field Service, Digital Engagement, Einstein for Service and Marketing Cloud. In this role, you’ll be working as a part of Nextview’s Customer practice.
We are looking for proactive colleagues who:
- Have great listening skills; the ability to get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into a solid implementation plans, with a focus on customer success.
- Has experience with Salesforce configuration, specifically Salesforce Service Cloud (e.g. Service Console, Entitlement processes, Omni channel, CTI integrations, Knowledge management etc.).
- Has experience or is willing to build experience in related Salesforce technologies including, but not limited to: Experience Cloud, Field Service, Digital Engagement, Einstein for Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Is a team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results.
- Motivates, develops and builds teams; identifying talent and working to grow skills
- Strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relationship
- Strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs
- Good communication and presentation skills
Education and Experience
- 1+ years of experience with technical Salesforce implementations in either consulting or end-customer roles.
- Experience with implementing and configuring Service Cloud. In the possession of the related Salesforce certification or capable to get the certification shortly.
- Nice to have: Experience with (and a passion for) Customer Service, Customer Contact Centers or Customer Experience.
- Customer Focus: You know how to work customer focused. Everything you do is to impress your customer and make the solution better than before. Not only the solution you offer, but in your communication as well. You are able to speak the language of the customer and have the right skills to know how we can create a positive impact
- Leading: You are the expert. Others will see you as a professional. You can lead a team of professionals, but also know when to delegate tasks to the team. Motivating then at the right moment and have a sixth sense for situations and how to approach them. A great leader know that results are made with a team
- Building relationships: Building relationships is not only a commercial activity. Is this position it’s key to be successful. Because of your relation skills you are able to build your own team of professionals and to make sure that the are a right fit to our culture and for our customers. Because of your relations at our customers you are able to build out solutions and to build trust
- Planning & Organising: To be successful in a turbulent surroundings, you need to plan and organise your work as a pro. Inform others (like customers and colleagues) and make sure that everything is going as planned
What we offer you:
With a distinctive, design thinking-oriented approach and FD Gazelle winner for seven years in a row, Nextview is a leading consultancy that supports national and international companies in their digital transformation in more than sixty countries.
Working at Nextview means working in an innovative, fast paced and diverse environment. With lots of opportunities to develop yourself and drive digital transformation with our valued customers. Check out our values, guiding principles and culture combined with our unique working formula. We’ll grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Nextview has been awarded as a Great Place to Work in 2017 / 2017 - 2018 / 2018 - 2019 and 2020 - 2021. We are a certified B Corp; a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Our benefits include individual mobility regulation.
You can choose between electric lease cars, public transport card (NS Business card), and mobility budget. Also, you will have a bonus based on your individual goals and company performance.
At Nextview we see and live the added value of diversity:
In line with this philosophy, we want to employ you regardless of your age, cultural or ethnic background, your physical and mental abilities, your gender, your gender identity, your gender expression and/or your expression and/or your gender characteristics, your sexual orientation and your religion/belief are cordially invited to apply for this position.
Nextview is a leading independent Salesforce consultancy in Europe. Founded in 2009 and as a Platinum Salesforce Partner it helps its customers with digital transformation by creating value through customer focus, data intelligence and business optimization. By combining business consulting with design thinking, Nextview achieves quick results with minimal risks. With Salesforce expertise and sector-specific knowledge of the financial services, manufacturing and professional services sectors, Nextview is a trusted partner for various multinationals and leading companies in more than 60 countries. Nextview has Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and is planning to open further Design Thinking Centers in Frankfurt, Munich and Hamburg. With 100+ employees, Nextview has been recognized as a Great Place To Work for the past four years, driven by its mission of ‘Creating a positive impact by being an awesome company that inspires’. The organization has been a certified B-corp since 2017 and has proudly been an FD Gazelle winner for seven consecutive years.
Stef van den Oever
Practice Manager Customer (hiring manager)
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Share this vacancy with your friends: