The role in our organisation:
As a Salesforce Data & Analytics Consultant, you will be working onsite with Nextview clients to improve their business and realize their (digital) data-driven ambitions. This role is one of a cooperative foreman, leading software-implementations in and around the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Tableau) and will specialize in roles and projects that have a high relation to Data & Analytics (involving topics like KPI’s, ETL, Reporting, Dashboarding, Business Intelligence, Data Management & Data Migration).
You will be advising customers, analyze client requirements, manage stakeholders, plan and execute projects and configure software products (Salesforce). You will lead and coach small teams of Nextview or Client colleagues to deliver the right scope at the right time for the right budget. In this role, you’ll be working in Nextview’s Data & Analytics Practice.
We are looking for proactive colleagues who:
- Advise and Inspire clients on how they can improve their business decisions through the use of Data & Analytical technology, organization, business processes, and best-practices
- As a cooperative foreman, build, configure and implement the solutions and data-products. You will be(come) an expert in Data & Analytics in the Salesforce ecosystem, reviewing the work of colleagues and teaching junior colleagues the skills and knowledge to ensure the quality of our implementation
- Lead, organize, and facilitate diverse workshops and meetings. This could mean a workshop to create a strategic roadmap or define the right KPI’s, or a white-board session to help the team to create the best UX-designs and/or day-to-day meetings to facilitate information sharing within the team (Agile/Scrum ceremonies)
- Create and track realistic Business Cases for projects, to promise and prove the value they project will deliver
- Create and set up realistic project plans, identifying the right milestones, activities, timeline, and team-roles. You chase and document actions and tasks. You are on a project level end-responsible to deliver the desired project value
- Identify, Monitor, and Mitigate project-risks, ranging from technical to business and internal to external dimensions. Explain/Advice on project best-practices, pitfalls, and risks that are specific to Data & Analytical projects
- Coach colleagues and clients, delegate tasks & responsibilities, manage stakeholders, and provide feedback and support in any way to create a high-performing and fun project-team that people will love to work in
Education and Experience
- Customer Focus: You know how to work customer focused. Everything you do is tailored to help your customer as best as possible. This means knowing how to tailor the solution you are implementing to the customer industry, business goals, and requirements, but also to connect/align your behavior to the culture and language of the customer
- Strong Domain knowledge and enthusiasm: You have an above-average understanding of past and future trends and technologies in the Data & Analytics field. You have around 5 years of experience in modern Business Intelligence, (Master) Data Management, Data Engineering, and/or Analytical environment. Others see you as a professional in the field. Technical Knowledge and/or Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture is a pre. Salesforce (Admin & Einstein) and Tableau certifications will be in your learning path. At least one or more skills in related technologies such as (Alteryx, SQL, Azure, Teradata, Oracle, Informatica, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlik)
- Leadership: You take initiative and responsibility. You are seen as a leader, and you know how to approach projects and lead high-performing teams. You have a sense of the right situational behavior. You have a track record of around 2 years in (Agile/Scrum) Project Lead / Project Management roles. You have seen all aspects of IT-implementations at least once (requirements, design, development, test, release, go-live)
- Planning & Organising: To be successful in turbulent surroundings, you need to plan and organize your work like a pro. You manage expectations, inform others (like customers and colleagues) and make sure that everything is going as planned. You keep your promises
- Trusted Advisor / Consultancy skills: On top of your domain-expertise, you know yourself well. You can build relationships and earn trust. You are strong in critical thinking, have good professional communication (German & English), strong story-telling, decent presentation skills (slides), and a sense of politics/diplomacy. You can manage tough discussions without risking your relationship with colleagues and clients
- Customer Focus
- Motivating others
- Developing others
- Attract and develop talent
- Organizational Agility
- Strategic Vision
- Commercial focus
- Great understanding of business processes
- Professional & Personal Development
What we offer you:
With a distinctive, design thinking-oriented approach and FD Gazelle winner for seven years in a row, Nextview is a leading consultancy that supports national and international companies in their digital transformation in more than sixty countries.
Working at Nextview means working in an innovative, fast paced and diverse environment. With lots of opportunities to develop yourself and drive digital transformation with our valued customers. Check out our values, guiding principles and culture combined with our unique working formula. We’ll grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Nextview has been awarded as a Great Place to Work in 2017 / 2017 - 2018 / 2018 - 2019 and 2020 - 2021. We are a certified B Corp; a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Our benefits include individual mobility regulation.
You can choose between a public transport card (BahnCard100), and mobility budget. Also, you will have a bonus based on your individual goals and company performance.
At Nextview we see and live the added value of diversity:
In line with this philosophy, we want to employ you regardless of your age, cultural or ethnic background, your physical and mental abilities, your gender, your gender identity, your gender expression and/or your expression and/or your gender characteristics, your sexual orientation and your religion/belief are cordially invited to apply for this position.
Nextview is a leading independent Salesforce consultancy in Europe. Founded in 2009 and as a Platinum Salesforce Partner it helps its customers with digital transformation by creating value through customer focus, data intelligence and business optimization. By combining business consulting with design thinking, Nextview achieves quick results with minimal risks. With Salesforce expertise and sector-specific knowledge of the financial services, manufacturing and professional services sectors, Nextview is a trusted partner for various multinationals and leading companies in more than 60 countries. Nextview has Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and is planning to open further Design Thinking Centers in Frankfurt, Munich and Hamburg. With 100+ employees, Nextview has been recognized as a Great Place To Work for the past four years, driven by its mission of ‘Creating a positive impact by being an awesome company that inspires’. The organization has been a certified B-corp since 2017 and has proudly been an FD Gazelle winner for seven consecutive years.
Manager of Staff
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Share this vacancy with your friends: